Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Teo hosts our second “spoilercast” in which we review the life and times of Revan, who appears to be the primary antagonist in the upcoming Shadow of Revan expansion, along with the Sith Empire and its long-lived Emperor. We then speculate about just where the story is going to take us.
This show is an exception to our usual policy of never including spoilers! The specific content we cover includes:
- the Galactic History outlined on the official site’s Holonet
- “Revan” novel by Drew Karpyshyn
- key events from the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior class stories
- “The Jedi Prisoner” Republic mission series (spanning the Taral V and Maelstrom Prison Flashpoints)
- “Call to Arms” Empire mission series (spanning the Boarding Party and The Foundry Flashpoints)
- Forged Alliances story arc from both factions’ points of view
Thanks to Chill, Redna (@R3DN4, twitch.tv/r3dn4), Ordoo (@OrdooSkirata) and Simon (@RPGbeatsRL) for joining me.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker.
Pingback: OotiniCast Episode 173 - OotiniCast | A Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) podcast