This week we discuss Game Update 4.6 and Chapter 15: The GEMINI Deception. We then go deep into the Light Side vs Dark Side event which is now live!
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Born to eat bacon! Thanks to Andarank and Caranome for entering.
Please send your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- Game Update 4.6: The GEMINI Deception was deployed on Tuesday. There are a couple of known issues.
- If you encounter an issue that prevents you from completing Chapter 15, this workaround may help.
- The companion mission for adding Guss Tuno to your Alliance will not be in Game Update 4.6. This was due to an issue that could not be resolved in time.
- The contents of Cartel Packs are changing once more in Game Update 4.6, as well as getting more expensive.
- The Light Side vs Dark Side event is now live! Swtorista has created a list of the many achievements that are required for its 6 tiers of rewards. Note that event achievements may only be obtained on event characters, new characters created from 28 June when the event started. The achievements are not retroactive; having achieved these objectives in the past do not count.
- BioWare are considering increasing the maximum number of characters per server from 40 to 50, though at least for now hurdles remain that prevent this.
5. The Academy
This week Swtorista will tell us about Cartel Coins and the Collections interface.
6. Force Feedback
Kal sent us these images of hair-related Star Wars merch:
Chill retweeted a picture of how the opening crawl of Star Wars was filmed:
He also retweeted this picture from the opening of Star Wars in 1977:
Master Liu has managed to find another good example of Star Wars humour!
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!