Knights of the Eternal Throne is finally here! We discuss all that’s new with the expansion, and our initial forays into the story (spoiler-free, of course).
If your guild ship goes missing (like ours did!), check out this thread on the official forums for advice on how to get it back.
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Kiosp! Thanks to Caranome and Jeremy for entering.
Please send your tips to email@example.com by next Tuesday for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- All DvL (Dark vs Light) achievements have been reset to 0% completion. The remaining rewards from the event will be delivered at the end of the week.
- Early access to Knights of the Eternal Throne has begun with the deployment of Game Update 5.0 on Tuesday.
- BioWare reminds us what to do if you encounter an exploit (particularly one to do with obtaining CXP). One such issue that could have been exploited was discovered and quickly remedied by a brief maintenance.
- If you have yet to receive your credits from the currency conversion, they will be delivered in Saturday’s maintenance.
- This thread on the official forums summarises the known issues with Game Update 5.0.
- While the pre-order bonus companion Shae Vizla is currently customisable by equipping gear, this is a bug and will eventually be remedied.
4. Force Feedback
Michael Butler clarified that the picture he sent in last week was of framed A3 posters of classic Star Wars comic covers and panels:
Congratulations to Tibar for getting to the ultimate tier (Legend) in the Dark vs Light event in just a month!
Teadra of The Harbinger sent us a couple of pictures of his Sith Juggernaut impersonating the Headless Horseman!
Sukai also encountered this most strange phenomenon:
… as did Darklighter:
Our guest Kuze has a character that has a couple of the original Ilum PvP missions:
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!