Hyp and Oni once again join Chill and Teo to discuss this week’s news, including the imminent patch 1.1.5, the upcoming Game Update 1.2 and the latest community Q&A.
2. Question to the panel
3. Trivia question
- This week’s challenge: Beyond both being in Lucas-produced movies, how are the characters of Chewbacca and Indiana Jones connected?
- If you are interested in being entered in the random drawing for an in-game prize offered on Republic-side Space Slug, please send your answer to email@example.com
4. The Holofeed
- Patch 1.1.5 wasn’t deployed during Tuesday’s maintenance, though a few more changes were added to the build on the PTS.
- Georg’sblog post offers some hope for crafters who may be frustrated by the current lack of endgame utility with their crafting crew skill.
- SWTOR launched in the Asia Pacific region on March 1st, with an initial set of three servers: Dalborra (PvE), Master Dar’Nala (PvP) and Gav Daragon (RP-PvE).
- Unfortunately for players wanting to transfer their existing toons onto the new Asia Pacific servers, the free one-off character transfers won’t be happening until “last April”.
- This is apparently due to the complexity of dealing with the legacy system, which currently is associated with all characters on a given server.
- TOROz were on hand to cover the launch event that was held in Sydney. They also managed to snag a most enlightening interview with Gabe Amatangelo.
- We discuss the community Q&A published on 24 Feb.
5. Sarlacc Digest Feedback
- We discuss tweets from @ben_b55 (Ben), @OriginalBioZed (Dale), @Paulk2225 (ShotgunBurger), @HalfMet, @Rippthedeceiver (Ripp), @StiffishCracker, @Wingthequick (Wingy) and @Aprillian.
- We recommend listening to the OZG Cast, the official podcast of the Oz Gaming League, covering general gaming topics.
- Snowy points out that there are Mission Support Vendors on Belsavis, not just Ilum, who sell mods, earpieces and implants for Daily Commendations.
- Fellow Robes on Head member Fizz emails us with some great ideas on how to improve the game, including the fantastic notion of making our ship droid into a combat dummy!
- Our fellow raider Sylv emails in to tell us about his SWTOR performance issues, and to ask how a social gamer who likes to hang with his friends can do that while still enjoying SWTOR’s story.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. We are a proud member of the TOR Syndicate! Subscribe to us on iTunes, and watch for us in your Bind on Equip feed.