This week we go deep into the details of the Galactic Command gearing changes coming on Tuesday in Game Update 5.1!
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Ajay! Thanks to Pandorren and Teadra for entering.
You can find Ajay’s spreadsheet here.
Please send your tips to email@example.com by next Tuesday for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- There was server-side maintenance on Tuesday, ahead of next week’s deployment of Game Update 5.1.
- The Ranked PvP Season 7 top 96 titles have been issued to the winning characters, now that the wheat has been sorted from the dirty cheating chaff.
- An exploit is known to exist with the first boss in the Fracture Uprising exploit, which will be fixed in Game Update 5.1.
- The DvL meta achievements (for each of the 6 tiers) will be returned with Game Update 5.1 to those players who earned them.
- A series of posts explained the Galactic Command gearing changes coming in Game Update 5.1, which operations will drop which Unassembled Gear Piece, how to earn and spend Unassembled Components, and how to convert Unassembled Gear Pieces into gear.
4. Force Feedback
Our guest Liebearoha’s walker seems to be able to walk through solid metal!
To address Darklighter’s query about whether Galaxy of Heroes makes HK-47 and other Old Republic characters canon, it seems Pablo Hidalgo of the Star Wars story group has already answered this fairly definitively (, ).
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!