Teo and Chill are joined by our guildmate Agi to discuss our experience doing hard mode Flashpoints. We also go over the latest news, including the announcement of the Asia Pacific launch and last week’s community Q&A.
2. Question to the panel
3. Trivia question
- This week’s challenge: In SWTOR’s character selection screen, what are the two factors that go into determining the order your characters appear?
- If you are interested in being entered in the random drawing for an in-game prize offered on Republic-side Space Slug, please send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Holofeed
- Patch 1.1.3 was deployed during Tuesday’s maintenance.
- The client-side only mini-patch 1.1.3a was made available soon after, to fix the problem with the use of mouse button 5 causing the game client to crash.
- Patch 1.1.4 is now on the PTS, and includes the capability of configuring how cooldown notification are displayed in the UI.
- We discuss the community Q&A published on 10 Feb.
- The upcoming 1.2 content patch will include some kind of deserter debuff for warzones, and will apparently remove daily quests for warzones.
- The Asia Pacific launch of SWTOR is on Thursday 1 March at midnight AEDT.
- In a special edition of the TOROZ podcast Flash Point, the crew interview Stephen Reid about the upcoming Asia Pacific launch.
- Coming soon are two Lego sets based on SWTOR: a Republic Striker-class starfighter, and the Sith Warrior/Inquisitor starship, a Sith Fury-class Interceptor.
5. Force Feedback
- We discuss tweets from @CarlosAlejandre, @toliman (Joli), @wellerj1 (James Weller), @JDistheWP (JD), @grimrok (Grim), @Rrubb, @CG5wan (Nick Swanson) and @bytorsnowdog (Snowy).
- Kym (Zigarot from “The Australians” guid on the Empress Teta server) emailed us about the extremely informative email being sent to new players when they reach level 10, such as this one.
- JD pointed us towards a superb guide from RepublicTrooper.com listing all the datacrons, their locations, and videos for how to retrieve them.
6. The Sarlacc Digest
- We discuss Snowy’s email, in which he recounts his journey to level 50 on his Jedi Sage.
- This week we also finally had enough level 50s from the guild in the same place at the same time to allow us to attempt some hard mode Flashpoints. We discuss our experiences doing The Esseles and The False Emperor.
Thanks to Agi (@Agitarsi) for joining us this week.
You can email questions and comments about the show to email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. We are a proud member of the TOR Syndicate! Subscribe to us on iTunes, and watch for us in your Bind on Equip feed.