After discussing what’s in Game Updates 5.7 and 5.7a, and the EA earnings call for the last quarter 2017, we tackle the article which claims that BioWare’s focus is almost entirely on Anthem, which may negatively impact SWTOR.
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Marvinheim, who referred us to this video showing how to get a Flare Gun identical to that found in the Collector’s Edition.
Please send your tips to email@example.com before the next show for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- Game Update 5.7 and the subsequent Game Update 5.7a have been deployed.
- You can still select multiple characters from the guild list, though it’s now a bit tricky.
- The Ranked PvP Leaderboard on the official site is now fully functional once more.
- The server status page on the official site has been pared down to only show the server name and its status.
- Keith has let us know that his next Roadmap will be released in the first quarter of 2018.
- EA has its Q3 2018 earnings call for last quarter 2017.
- Kotaku has revealed that BioWare is doubling down on getting Anthem done. While there are apparently talks “up in the air” about whether to shut down SWTOR, Larry Everett believes that just won’t happen.
- Gizmodo summarises some of the sillier Star Wars names for real world objects.
4. Force Feedback
Jim Gallant sent us this screenshot, captioned with “Butch and Sundance, The Early Years”:
Information about our guilds on the Satele Shan server, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!