In this week’s show we talk about Game Update 5.2: The War for Iokath and Patch 5.2.1, along with the #SWTORPrime offer available for Twitch Prime subscribers.
2. Tip of the week
Thanks to Dekion for his impromptu tip from the show’s live chat during its recording!
Please send your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Wednesday for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- The “Build Your Legacy” trailer is a new promo for SWTOR.
- Running until 15 May is an offer for Twitch Prime subscribers.
- Game Update 5.2: The War for Iokath was deployed a week later than originally expect, followed by Patch 5.2.1 (somewhat delayed but made it a few hours later than intended) which fixed some of the issues it introduced.
- The storyline introduced with Game Update 5.2 “will continue in the future”.
- The new Galaxy Map is explained in this post.
- Eric Musco clarified some intended limitations on changing faction while on Iokath.
- The CEO of Disney discussed Carrie Fisher’s role in Episode 8, and revealed some details about the Han Solo origin movie.
4. Force Feedback
You can download Xacter’s most awesome Heroics spreadsheet here.
Johnny (Born to eat bacon) referred us to “Princess Leia’s Stolen Death Star Plans”, an awesome Star Wars paraody/homage video.
Ivilon believes that Rey’s look from the upcoming Episode 8 “The Last Jedi” is very Old Republic, and looks a lot like Bastila Shan.
However, Evan believes that while Daisy Ridely has the face for it, the outfit is totally different.
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!