Plenty of discussion this week about the latest Knights of the Fallen Empire news emerging from Gamescom, including several interviews with James Ohlen and the Q&A sessions from both days of the Community Cantina.
2. Tip of the week
Congratulations to this week’s winner, Avon of the Dark Sith guild on The Harbinger!
Please send your tips to email@example.com by next Tuesday for a chance to win a Taunfawn or M8-3R droid code, courtesy of BioWare, and an OotiniCast-provided Cartel Market pack from the latest shipment.
- EA published its quarterly report (Form 10-Q) for the period ending 30 Jun 2015.
- Eric Musco (Community Manager) reminded players that any mention of data-mined information, or data-mining techniques is strictly prohibited on the official forums.
- Out-of-date content (including the Elder Game Guide and Galaxy Map) is being removed from SWTOR.com.
- James Ohlen gave several interviews while at Gamescom:
- Dulfy has an excellent summary of the Q&As from both days of the Gamescom Community Cantina, including additional information provided from direct discussions with the developers.
Thanks to our latest Ootini Patrons: Jason (@Zman_TheGamer) and Roderick!
Thanks also to JSarc’s (@BornToEatBacon) son for providing this week’s Ootini Rage.
XamXam (@Rach_Games) has authored an analysis of the “Become the Outlander” gameplay trailer on her blog. Charlie (@Kranitoko) has also published his own analysis of the trailer in this video.
5. Force Feedback
Greg wonders if anyone has come across this Sith dual-wielding a double-bladed lightsaber and a regular lightsaber:
Information about our guilds on The Harbinger, Ootini Knights (Republic) and Ootini Rage (Empire), can be found here.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. You can subscribe to us on iTunes, and listen to us on Stitcher and Spreaker. We record the show live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific, goto ootinicast.com/live to find out how to join in!