This week is all about the detail in Game Update 1.2, which is now being tested on the PTS! Oni and Agi join your hosts Chill and Teo to discuss the changes that are coming.
2. Question to the panel
3. Trivia question
- This week’s challenge: Being stealthy on the Death Star is a good thing if you’re part of the Rebel Alliance. But in “A New Hope,” there was one Imperial who walked around silently on the Death Star, despite apparently wearing boots. Which Imperial, and why?
- If you are interested in being entered in the random drawing for an in-game prize offered on Republic-side Space Slug, please send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Holofeed
- Patch 1.1.5c was deployed during Tuesday’s maintenance.
- An unexpected patch 1.1.5d turned up on Friday morning. This was during early evening Friday night for Australia, with Stephen Reid posting about why this was necessary.
- For the second weekend in a row, anyone who has never tried SWTOR may try the game for 4 days (22-26 March).
- We discuss the community Q&A published on 16 March.
- Georg Zoeller, Principal Lead Combat Designer, gives us a detailed overview of crew skills in Game Update 1.2 in the latest developer blog.
5. The Sarlacc Digest
- The subject this week is Game Update 1.2! A wealth of detail has emerged; we discuss:
6. Force Feedback
- We discuss tweets from @sterlinglee38 (Sterling), @anditwasgood, @wingthequick, @new5thpants (D.A.Leary), @CarlosAlejandre, @Lexx_Sylveste (Sylv), @shotgun_burger, @bytorsnowdog (Snowy) and @rippthedeceiver (Ripp).
- @tinokwow refers us to this YouTube video about lightsaber techniques. Most educational!
You can email questions and comments about the show to email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. We are a proud member of the TOR Syndicate! Subscribe to us on iTunes, and watch for us in your Bind on Equip feed.