Teo and Chill are once again joined by Oni and Hyp to complete our coverage of the space game, going into detail about the various missions. We also discuss the news, including the recently deployed patch 1.1.0b and the upcoming patch 1.1.1.
2. Question to the panel
3. Trivia question
- This week’s challenge: When someone speaks like Grand Moff Tarkin in real life, we say they have a British accent. When someone speaks like that in SWTOR, what is that same accent called?
- If you are interested in being entered in the random drawing for an in-game prize offered on Republic-side Space Slug, please send your answer to email@example.com
4. The Holofeed
- Patch 1.1.0b was deployed during the regular Tuesday maintenance this week.
- Patch 1.1.1 was announced and is currently available on the PTS for testing.
- Georg Zeoller talks about the various fixes planned for the ability delay issue; also, a couple of follow-up posts: 1, 2.
- Total Biscuit’s interview with Gabe Amatangelo on YouTube.
- Georg reminds us that an item’s mods can be changed by ctrl-right-clicking on the item, and hints that the now redundant workbenches may have a new purpose in the future.
- Stephen Reid tweets that the “green ray” graphical issue is being looked at (but no fix yet), SWTOR now has a suggestion forum, tells us there are no current plans for a Mac (OS X) client, lets us know we’ll be getting /roll, and that we’ll soon be able to attach both a mobile and physical security key to the same account.
5. Force Feedback
- We discuss tweets from @Burritobread, @sterlinglee38, @Paulk2225, @Rippthedeceiver, @DarthGally, @Grizzlebeee, @DarthBaelok and @CarlosAlejandre.
- Ripp’s suggested forum post to fix post-patch 1.1 lag issues.
- Paul recommends SWTOR Things summary of vanity pets for those, like @Nethwench, who love their pets.
6. The Sarlacc Digest
- In the second instalment of our two-part discussion about the space game, we go into detail about each of the missions, describing its scenario and some handy tips and tricks that we’ve picked up along the way.
You can email questions and comments about the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter via @OotiniCast. Check out our website, ootinicast.com, which has links to our presence on Google+ and Facebook. We are a proud member of the TOR Syndicate! Subscribe to us on iTunes, and watch for us in your Bind on Equip feed.